But I'm back, feeling revived and rejuvenated and ready to plunge into some exciting new adventures.
I'm really excited about what 2013 has in store, both for me and the blog. There are lots of fab projects on the horizon which I hope you'll love!
So before I get started: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone had a spiffing time guzzling their chosen tipple, eating good food and enjoying the festivities.
I hardly know where to start so I thought a good old fashioned list was in order to share some highlights of the season. before I get my photos uploaded from the camera.
- Spending Christmas with my school bestie (who is also my new flatmate!) and her wonderful family
- Moving into a beautiful new flat
- Visiting my gorgeous cats in their foster home
- Going to a Christingle service and seeing hundreds of candles lit up in an old church while singing carols
- Getting tickets to see Matilda the musical from Frankie boy - can't WAIT!
- Seeing Frankie's little face light up when I gave him a map book from the British Library gift shop
- Cheeky cocktails in Soho
- Mountains and mountains of scrummy food
- Blackheath farmer's market for fresh rosemary bread, goat's cheese and organic chicken pie
- Cosy kittie cuddles
- Game of Thrones marathon
- Herbal teas
- Lavender drops on my pillow
- Good books such as The Diving Bell and the Butterfly