Luckily I noticed how the Cruush staff prepared it: they remove a carton of dry ingredients from the fridge, add boiling water and voila! It couldn't be that had to recreate, and by simply adding boiling water it would make a great option to bring into work for lunch. So I went on a mission to devise my own version. And here's the result. I can't tell you how lovely it is, and literally takes 5 minutes to prepare (no joke).
Here's what you need:
- Around 30g zero noodles (I got mine from Holland and Barrett)
- A handful of prawns defrosted from the freezer
- A handful of sugar snap peas (any beans will do, or cabbage)
- A fistful of spinach
- Half a vegetable stock cube (I like Knorr)
- A heaped teaspoon of Tom Yum paste (which I got from Sainsbury's)
- Boiling water
If I'm taking this to work, I tend to keep the Tom Yum paste and stock cube separate in a little tub so I can mix them up with boiling water to avoid any lumpy bits.
And there you have it! A super filling lunch that's carb free and only 160 calories! Let me know what you think!